Tuesday, March 10, 2009

About Katrina

Hi, again thank you for visiting our blog. A little about me, every since I was a little girl all I ever dreamed of being was a wife & mom. After complications with my last pregnancy we are no longer to have biological children. We have dreamed of adoption for years and are finally at a place in our lives where we can make our dreams a reality. We have 7, yes 7 godchildren whom we love dearly & spend a lot of time with. We also have a Yorkie named Duke who honestly doesn't believe he is a dog!! I love shopping, do it alot, I also love traveling. We take vacation at least once a year, but usually do it at least twice. We also enjoy going to the park, zoo, childrens museum, riding go karts and bowling. I am a stay at home mom therefore my children are my #1 priority. I know all their friends who spend a lot of time at our home. We have a pool in the backyard which gets tons of use in the summer months. If you have any specific questions, please email me. I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment